Welcome to my site!

Thank you for dropping by! Really appreciate it. Feel free to add comments or suggestions or let me know which topic do you enjoy reading so I can blog more about it!
Again thanks a lot..happy reading!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Bloggers Site Redirected to Unknown Site

I was checking my blog site using my iphone to check if I've got new friends who joined in my blog when suddenly it was redirected to deplayer.net/ptp.html! I immediately turned on my MAC book if the same thing would happen and it did. Now I know my site has been hijacked. I thought this could be an IFRAME tag inserted in my html page; but I wasn't able to check it as I'm using Safari not Internet Expolorer.

I googled it right away to look for solution and sighted a forum discussing the same dilemma as mine. It says that it's something to do with the widgets/gadgets. I think about the gadgets I have recently added; It could be the blogger list and the Avril song. Without a second thought, I removed these to and viewed my site again backed to normal. It was now fixed!

They say that searching in the net may at times get your computer compromised, but it is a known fact that in using it, you can find most comprehensive resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment