Welcome to my site!

Thank you for dropping by! Really appreciate it. Feel free to add comments or suggestions or let me know which topic do you enjoy reading so I can blog more about it!
Again thanks a lot..happy reading!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kids Friendly Playground in Sydney

There are numerous attractive clean parks to enjoy in Sydney which includes large grass area suitable for family picnic, bike track, as well as safe playground for the children. It appears that every suburb has at least one or two park and playground that shows people here have strong family-oriented culture.

I always enjoy bringing my son to the playground as I can sit back there and relax while my kid romp and overly delighted with different playground’s equipment suitable for all ages. It includes swings, slides, sea saw, climbing frames, sandpits, saucer swings and many more. Some playground also features music area where my little one can play piano or beat the drums. The ground surface is usually soft, made in rubber or grass making it safe for the children.

Aside from having fun, playgrounds provide my son with a range of benefits such as socializing with other children, learning to cooperate and most importantly playing independently. That’s why my partner and I like to bring him to the park thrice a week and look for different places with great playground!

The nearest playground in our apartment, St. Leonards Park


The most colorful I've seen so far, MCllwaine Park in Rhodes

Near Sea cliff bridge with beach and rock pool at the background


Lance. most visited park coz of free parking, Blue's Point Reserve


At Dee Why Beach


My favorite park, at Milsons Point


At Darling Harbour


Tt Manly ,the most convinient park with free parking few steps away from the playground

Play area inside the store! At Bunnings Warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment