Welcome to my site!

Thank you for dropping by! Really appreciate it. Feel free to add comments or suggestions or let me know which topic do you enjoy reading so I can blog more about it!
Again thanks a lot..happy reading!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Little Bit of Luck




I love my work so much but I feel demotivated today due to bigoted circumstances happening around me. I just decided to go out and buy something for my stomach to appease my cravings for banana bread and muffin! Instead, I went to NSW agency to buy my favourite scratchies but there was no more available so I ended up buying Inca Gold Bingo scratchies. Once ticket cost three dollars. The game is very easy to play; you just need to find matched numbers from the given numbers on each game panel. I always buy scratchies every pay day and when I'm down, just like today. Luckily, I won a small amount of money, just eight dollars, enough for my muffin! Well, that simple thing like that cheers me up and slightly forgets the imperfection of the world. Hahaha that's me, so easy to please!

No comments:

Post a Comment