Welcome to my site!

Thank you for dropping by! Really appreciate it. Feel free to add comments or suggestions or let me know which topic do you enjoy reading so I can blog more about it!
Again thanks a lot..happy reading!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hunter Valley Garden: A Great Weekend Escape


Relaxing, fresh air, magnificent garden, and huge collection of plants and flowers..that’s what I think about Hunter Valley garden. Located in Pokolbin, the heart of Hunter Valley wine country just two-hour drive from Sydney.

The garden is consists of several themes and one of my favourites is the StoryBook garden as my son enjoyed it so much. It features timeless old fashioned nursery rhymes characters such as Humpty Dumpty, Alice in Wonderlands, Jack and Jill and many more!


Story Book Garden





Other features of the garden are Sunken Garden, Italian Grotto, Border garden, Indian Mosaic garden, Oriental garden, Chinese Garden, Rose Garden, Lakes Walk and much much more! There are really so much more beautiful spots to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment