Welcome to my site!

Thank you for dropping by! Really appreciate it. Feel free to add comments or suggestions or let me know which topic do you enjoy reading so I can blog more about it!
Again thanks a lot..happy reading!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Toco

While I was freeing up space on my hard disk, I came across a cache of photos of me when I was in Trinidad and Tobago. Toco is one of my favorite places in Trinidad because of its majestic beaches, aside from scenery road and a fresh air to breathe. The two hour drive from our house in San Fernando was totally worth it.

As per wikepedia,
Toco is the most northeasterly village on the island of Trinidad in the County of Saint David at the point where the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean meet. Tobago lies only some 35 kilometers to the northeast which renders Toco the closest point in Trinidad to the sister island.









No comments:

Post a Comment