Welcome to my site!

Thank you for dropping by! Really appreciate it. Feel free to add comments or suggestions or let me know which topic do you enjoy reading so I can blog more about it!
Again thanks a lot..happy reading!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Odaiba, Tokyo

If I have ever the chance to visit Japan again, I would definitely not miss going to Odaiba. Well, I'd been in love in this place four years ago. Yeah, when I first got there I had this feeling of happiness and contentment..I felt that's where I wanna be..I felt complete....sounds corny but it's true...really so love this place!

Odaiba has several tourist attractions such as entertainment and shopping malls like Aquacity, Palette Town, Decks Tokyo beach and Venus Fort. There's also the Seaside Park which overlooks the Rainbow bridge, the Fuji TV and museums.


Palette Town. An entertainment center consists of several attractions.


Venus Fort. A unique shopping mall in the style of a 18th century European town.

Fuji TV Building



Seaside Park

Decks Tokyo Beach. Another shopping mall!



Yet another shopping mall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment