Welcome to my site!

Thank you for dropping by! Really appreciate it. Feel free to add comments or suggestions or let me know which topic do you enjoy reading so I can blog more about it!
Again thanks a lot..happy reading!

Friday, February 19, 2010

My Dream Trip....One on my Lists!



I love watching Getaway on television every Thursday. It is one of my favorite shows as I love to travel or at least to witness the wonders of the world made by god.On the last episode of the show, it featured Banff, Alberta. The town is truly scenic and fantastic and there are numerous things to do such as skiing, enjoying the amazing view while at the cable car,swimming in the spring water pool,etc. I told myself that I would definitely go there, I really must see that place! While waiting for that opportunity or should I say miracle, I just googled it to see more photos of it and thanks for http://travelandtweet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Banff.jpg for having a good shot that I can upload here.

So starting today, I'm gonna spend less money on shopping so I could save more to make this dream trip come true....:)) Well, looking at the picture above, who wouldn't want to see that on her/his own eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment