Welcome to my site!

Thank you for dropping by! Really appreciate it. Feel free to add comments or suggestions or let me know which topic do you enjoy reading so I can blog more about it!
Again thanks a lot..happy reading!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It was last December when I decided to get a plan for iphone in Virgin Mobile here in Sydney. I must admit that I find it fantastic and handy. There are lots of applications that can be downloaded in apple website free or with charge. I also use my iphone as navigator when travelling around Sydney as our car doesn’t has navigator installed in it. I also love taking videos of my two-year old son whenever his in the mood or playing in the playground.

Last night, when my son Lance was watching his videos, my iphone suddenly stopped working! Even I pressed the on and off button it was still not working. I even recharge it thinking that the battery just got empty. However, it wasn’t responding at all. I browsed the internet to find a solution. I started typing “iphone stopped working” in the GOOGLE search bar or simply searching in www.google.com. And from the forum I’ve read that there’s need to restart it by pressing the HOME button and POWER button at the top together for about 15 seconds or so. I tried it twice and voila! It turned on! I was relief that I no longer need to return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment